Journey to Altmortis - free on Saint Lucy's Day

thaddeus6th

Supporter
Obviously, sacrificing goats to a saint would be ridiculous, so how to get Saint Lucy on-side [after Apollo, she's probably the most important individual from which a writer ought to gain approval]?

The answer is a one day flash sale of Journey to Altmortis, clearly.

Just click the link and use promo-code FY45U to get it for free, today:
Journey to Altmortis, an Ebook by Thaddeus White

[Mildly irked it's got all 4/5* reviews on Amazon US/UK but just a 3* on Smashwords, but there we are].

It's set in the same world as Kingdom Asunder, but there's no story or character overlap, so it's ideal if you've finished KA and want more to read before the sequel's out, or if you've yet to get Kingdom Asunder and want a 95,000 word sample of my writing.

I'll grab it later! I hope it doesn't sell out!

Jo, on Smashwords it's really easy.

When you've signed in, go to your Dashboard, then (on the top right, I think) the Coupon Manager [or words to that effect]. Then you select the dates you want it to run for, the discount rate (1-66% or 100% to make it free), and whether you want it metered (ie a limited number of discount downloads) and, if so, to what number.

Making things free on Amazon is fiddlier, hence why the flash sale is on Goodreads.

Quellist, hope you like it. Roger the Goat is a curiously popular character (even though he makes Sir Edric look like Mother Theresa).

Yep, it was a one day sale only. (Assuming you tried using the code now rather than on the day. If you tried it on the day and it didn't work, let me know).

Oddly, there are two saints for writers. I think Saint Francis' Day is next month.