Serial Heroes

Timben

I do not know whether anyone on this site, has ever watched any Cliffhanger Serials of the 1930s or 1940s. But I had an idea, in the true-fashion of Bruce Timm's "Justice League", I propose an animated series where classic serial heroes are joined together to fight serial villains. This is merely a "What-If?" or "Dream Team". Who would you cast for a team of heroes and a team of villains? This is for fun. Nonetheless, in actuality I wish I had the drawing capabilities, because I would sure love to see this become a reality. However, that is just my opinion.

The heroes are brought together and then sent out on individual missions and little teams, like Rocketman, Buck Rogers and Flash Gordon working together to stop a meteor from crashing into the earth. A team of jungle girls working together in order to put an end to a secret Nazi base. Copperhead, Nyoka and Brick Bradford fight aliens. While Dick Tracy, Batman and Doc Savage takes on Dr. Fu Manchu. Serial Batman and serial Superman team up with say the Shadow or join forces with Buck Rogers and Flash Gordon to take on an alien robot invasion of Earth.

I used to love Rocket Man and Flash Gordon when I was a kid.

So much so (and 30 years later) I bought them on a CD from Ebay and watched them all again a couple of years ago