Kraxon magazine general submissions for 2016

Glitch

Supporter
Time comes around quick. It seems like only yesterday I was calling for 2015 submissions.

Anyway, general submissions for 2016 are open.

•Genre - Science Fiction, Fantasy or related sub genres.
•Length - 1,000 (+/- 50) words excluding the title.
•Publication dates - 1st of the month throughout 2016.
•Payment - £30.
•Maturity rating - Family friendly.
•Inclusion in the Favourite Story of the Year 2016 competition - £100 prize.

Details, including the terms of publication can be found on the magazine submission page - http://www.kraxon.com/submissions/

Questions and comments are welcome :)

I submitted a while back... but then withdrew a few months later as had second thoughts. I didn't receive a reply to either email, so just wanted to check that that was absolutely normal and due to overwhelming numbers of submissions, rather than getting lost in the Kraxon spam-filter of death... I may have something better soon, so might try again.

Hi Jon,

Submissions are read in batches not immediately on receipt. When it was time to read the batch containing your submission I saw you had withdrawn it which is why I didn't reply.

Thanks for your feedback and I'll look to improve the process from our side.

Absentmindeness permitting, I'll submit something or other this year (a bit later, when I've got a little more time).

Thanks Glitch. Good to hear. Every magazine has its own rules and procedures, so just wanted to check before I try again with something better.