William Sloane

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
Just picked up a book The Rim of the Morning Two Tales if Cosmic Horror . It contains two novels To Walk the Night and The edge of Running Water. The book has an intro by Stephen King.

The description of the two books sounds quite interesting .:)

I read these two novels quite some time ago, on two separate occasions. I found one while at a bed and breakfast on vacation in New England, and the other I purchased at a library book sale. Both old, battered hardcovers. They are unique combinations of science fiction, horror, and mystery, quite ahead of their time. I think you will enjoy them.

I read these two novels quite some time ago, on two separate occasions. I found one while at a bed and breakfast on vacation in New England, and the other I purchased at a library book sale. Both old, battered hardcovers. They are unique combinations of science fiction, horror, and mystery, quite ahead of their time. I think you will enjoy them.

I have seen his name before but have never read anything by him.:)

I wish he'd written for the Original Outer Limits because the two comprise this book would have been great on the small screen. :cool: