DISCUSSION -- October 2015 300-word Writing Challenge (#19)

Ursa major

Bearly Believable
Staff member
Supporter
The 300-worder is up. As always with the longer form, entries can be posted from the 10th of the month (in this case October), but that doesn't mean no-one can talk about the challenge until then.

And as ever, the image is only there to provide inspiration; your story does not have to reference it, even indirectly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what an image. Well no excuses this month. If I write something crappy I can't blame the inspiration (this time).

Does look like an image that will bring up some great stories. Looking forward to writing, and then reading the entires already :)

A really great picture, ideas buzzing already. I've never seen this member NASA before, what's his real name?

I suppose I could have just typed "Public Domain", but at one o'clock in the morning, and with my iffy typing skills, I thought being slightly more precise with the attribution was the safer option....

I thought being slightly more precise with the attribution was the safer option....

Yes, one can never entirely rule out being shanghaied off to Cape Kennedy and launched to Mars at the behest of an irate gaggle of NASA engineers for copyright infringement. Trust me...

Errrr.... The correct honorific is Kevin the Astronaut; or have we forgotten our manners?

pH

Kev's never been one for honorific's though, and these days he doesn't like to draw attention to the fact he's an astronaut, not since the whole "mooning" misunderstanding...

i think i've been at work too long

Back