Discussion- September 100 Word Anonymous Challenge

No Holland.
There is only ONE story that you have to beat.
(And that may or may not have been posted yet)

Aah, but then I had a different idea... And another... And another... In fact, an obsessive array of ideas, all lacking words.

Seriously guys...15 entries!? If we want to keep these challenges going, we need more participation.

So as punishment...here is another zinger

TEACHER: tell the class what book you read and what you thought about it?

PUPIL: It was the phone book. I did not understand it, it had too many characters.

GROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. Please, for the sake of humanity, and the continuation of fair reason, someone post something.

We have been saved from another bad joke, by two amazing stories! Only 4 days left to get your entries in!

:) They're 17 very good stories! We have quality again this month, if not quite so much quantity as usual. Still plenty of time to enter!!

Yes the stories we have are excellent. I'm surprised how slow its been this month I thought with the great theme we'd be packed! C'mon Chronners yet to enter! Lets reach the big 20!!! :)

Okay. So we didn't get a huge turnout but we did get great stories. No more entries at this point and I will post a poll tomorrow along with the members who entered. Thanks to all who played along.

Yes we did get quality over quantity this month. I really enjoyed the theme and thanks Ratsy for being a great host, your jokes are epic! :D :)

The poll is up! If there are issues with it, well, it's my first poll for something like this and I may have messed up the awesome notes on it I was sent.

I have to apologize to the two members who sent me stories after the deadline. As much as I wanted to get to 20, I couldn't post them because it wouldn't have been fair to the rest of the peeps.

Please use this thread as your guessing thread and mentions thread. Thanks again everyone.

Okay, I've voted. Unusual for me to be so prompt.

I reluctantly pushed a couple of the really good stories down the list because I thought they didn't match theme and/or genre, but here is my longlist, shortlist and vote*.

Perspectives
We Think Therefore We Am

One Small Step
Walk to the Park*
A Vacant Chair

Back