Movie and Television Crossovers You Would Like To See Happen ?

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
What movie or tv series crossovers would you like to see happen? :)

Hmm hmm... Feel like I wanna say TMNT and X-Men, but I dunno if I like the idea of my two favourite things touching each other. :confused:

Men in Black meet The X files, would be quite interesting. Although for the life of me I can't think why?

It like to see a Star Trek/Battlestar Galactica crossover.(y)

I think this has been raised elsewhere on here many years back, but Discworld and Game of Thrones. Vetenari and Vimes would clean Westeros up in no time.

Men in Black meet The X files, would be quite interesting. Although for the life of me I can't think why?

Actually, the Men in Black (not the ones your thinking of) showed up in X Files. :)

Sherlock meets Doctor Who? Or did they do that already?

I'd watch X-Men vs. The Avengers (but that would probably be a director's nightmare)

I'd also love it if the Star trek crew docked at Babylon 5

Twilight and The League of Gentleman.

If Bella and Teddy lived in Royston Vasey I think it would be far more interesting.

Dr Who / Eurika . Id love to have seen that one. :)

Dr Who /Star Trek on the small screen or even the even the big screen. :)

I have always wondered how a conversation would go between Farscape's John Crichton and ST capt. Picard.

Battlestar Galactica /Buck Rogers in the 25th Century .

Braveheart & Are You Being Served - an army of rebellious scotsmen get measured for new kilts which will ride up with wear, Mrs Slocombe’s blue hair dye runs down her face, and Mr Humphries makes a rousing speech about being free.

Id pay money to see that. :D

Back