What Are Your Favorite Monsters in Movies and Television?

The one eyed Giant monster in Lost in Space , even by today's standards he still looks pretty impressive. (y)

For TV, I think the creatures in the B&W OUTER LIMITS are best; I ran & hid under my covers when I saw the one in DON'T OPEN UNTIL DOOMSDAY. Also the ARCHITECTS OF FEAR had another likely to scare the crap out of 8 year old kids.

Stay Puff Marshmellow Man

Because: Nobody steps on a church in my town!

I used to be terrified of Zombies from Romeros' "Living Dead". Last night the remake of NoLD came on, and I snuggled down, all set to be thrilled and chilled- but after six seasons of The Walking Dead, I kept thinking through the whole thing, "Oh come on, stop whining and get a grip, it's only a couple of dozen Walkers; not even a herd".

You know, even King said he loved the ending and wished he had the guts to write it. It's a tragic ending but powerful.

Droflet, I tossed in the smiley because there was quite a heated discussion about the ending in, um,....one of the threads in one of the subs here.

Talos The Giant Bronze Warrior in Jason and the Argonauts (y)

The Id monster from Forebidden Planet. It's takes the ship's crew most of the movie to figure what it even is. Still a great movie even after 60 years.

Classic stuff. (y)

My favorite Monster has always been the Vampire
but I feel they don't really treat them with respect anymore...