Discussion Thread - 100 Word Anonymous Writing Challenge Feb 2015

Hello everyone! :) I'm not sure, but I think the poll should be closed...if so, it looks as though we have a winner in 'Done By the Book'! Congratulations, anonymous author, on a fine story! J.L., if you see this, could you please confirm though? Forgive the post, all--I just wanted to place a note to make sure no more votes came in, if the voting should be over.

ps--thank you, Starbeast, for participating in the voting! :)

Absolutely Cat's. I like the "anonymous" idea, makes it mysterious.

Congratulations Anonymous!!!

That's what I thnking Tywin. Wait. There's someone emerging from behind the curtain.........

Okay everyone, "Done By The Book" was mine! :)

Congratulations Mosaix
Marvelous tale.

Well done, mosaix!! Great story.

(I voted for The Cloud -- the one with the tractor -- because it said so much so beautifully. I would guess it was by TDZ).

Congrats Mosaix!

Thanks to the short-listings I received for my story "Head in the Clouds"

I was the first one to enter this month! I beat out the usual rush, only because I thought of the idea instantly after seeing the theme. So thanks for the kind words on my story...and thanks for guessing that all the talented authors wrote mine, that made me happy.

Congratulations to Mosaix (I voted for you btw). Loved your story.

I meant to have a go at guessing but I really hadn't a clue so wimped out.

Unidentified Floating Objects was my offering, which got no votes, but hardly surprising with so many great stories in there.

Mine was Fallen Cloud, horrible grammatical mistake and all. Thanks for making me a finalist, Starbeast. Thanks a-billion for your vote, jastius.

Congratulations, Mosaix!!!!!

Congratulations to Mosaix (I voted for you btw). Loved your story.

So you were the other one. :)

Thanks for the votes Willwallace, Crystal Haven, Darkchrome, TDZ and Kerrybuchanan. :)

Thanks for the mentions / short lists Cat's Cradle, JohnnyJet, Juliana, Starbeast, Remedy and Jastius. And thanks for the review Victoria.

And congrats for guessing me as the author of "Done By The Book", Juliana, Ashleyne and Remedy.

Mine was Fallen Cloud, horrible grammatical mistake and all. Thanks for making me a finalist, Starbeast. Thanks a-billion for your vote, jastius.

Congratulations, Mosaix!!!!!
You are welcome Ashley.. I thought it might be yours when I read it too!
I really liked the roadside cloud assistance thing you did.
Boffin made me giggle...

Congratulations mosaix!! Lovely story.

Congratulations Mosaix.

Two people actually attributed my story to Hex, which was a compliment in itself. Mine was The Cloud (with tractor). Slightly embarrassed I didn't come up with a better name. More embarrassed that I shortlisted my own story as a obfuscation technique and now it just seems arrogant.

Congrats, Mosaix. Another worthy winner. Ratsy, I voted for you but somehow it went bush. Nice effort.