Jo Marryat on the radio...

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
The legendary writer Mr Jeff Richards writing as Jo Marrat is on BBC Local Radio Surrey and Sussex on Tuesday.

He will be discussing his book Indigo Heartfire and Malevolence, of which, he is editor.

I hope he mentions me!

Indigo heartfire-jpg.jpg
Malevolence3.jpg

He/she is now wondering what to wear and how her hair will look with earphones on LOL

Yes, I hope he/she doesn't reveal the secret before speculation has had a chance to rampage across the internet.

She'll be great :)

Edited extra bit: what time, incidentally?

For anyone wanting to listen in, you can get it through the bbc website, go to radio and scroll through the local radio stations.

Can you tell them all Jos who write for Tickety-boo are just amazing, please? ;)

Hmm. Is this next Tuesday?

If so, I forgive you for making me listen to local radio on account of stumbling across an unfamiliar Queen song.

Any one wanting their books mentioned please send £20 to Gary Compton. :)

@Boneman. Get me the recording and I will add it to the TBP website. I have a section for interviews ready to go.

@springs have you got a link for that station?

I doubt that video will kill this,"radio star", in fact a local TV interview is next I bet! Congrats and fingers crossed for next week!:D

Don't worry about it, Boneman. That may work in your favour, with the coverage of the interview and a promise for post-interview plugging.

Very well done getting on. I would like to claim I organised it but no; you did it all Jeff. Have we a recording?