Our place in the universe

The universe is a very big and scary place. :eek: But what does 42 mean anyways? :unsure::D

I think you'll need to design a bigger computer than the one you're typing on to figure that out, Baylor.

I think you'll need to design a bigger computer than the one you're typing on to figure that out, Baylor.

The problem with that is it would be planet sized and even if you could get it built, the Vogan's would only destroy it to make way for an interstellar bypass. :p

But I hear Magrathea has a pretty good insurance policy. Even if that were to happen they would make you a new one.

...Are you a mouse by the way?

But I hear Magrathea has a pretty good insurance policy. Even if that were to happen they would make you a new one.

...Are you a mouse by the way?

By chance have you got any cheese ? :p

Actually mice prefer Peanut butter, bird food, and fatty things. The cheese thing is a bit of a myth. Raw streaky Bacon is far more effective. But Peanut butter is better still.
For rats using peanut butter to hold on bird feeder seed mix is best in a "live" trap (though outside it tends to catch birds too!). Then there is the problem of what to do with a very cross live rat.

Actually mice prefer Peanut butter, bird food, and fatty things. The cheese thing is a bit of a myth. Raw streaky Bacon is far more effective. But Peanut butter is better still.
For rats using peanut butter to hold on bird feeder seed mix is best in a "live" trap (though outside it tends to catch birds too!). Then there is the problem of what to do with a very cross live rat.
and this is our place in the universe! :LOL:

Sell the rat to a pet store ? Then they can resell it as a rare Mongolian Hamster .;)