Agents of SHIELD season 2

Agents-Of-SHIELD-new-art-poster.jpg

And almost three minutes of pure action from new season first episode.

Tomorrow for some. I think it starts on Channel 4 on 20 October. Could be wrong, but that's what I heard.

Huh. I thought the trend nowadays was to keep TV shows within a day or two around the world? I know they've been doing that in Brazil recently, anyway, as when I was there things aired same-day or with a one-day delay.

Tomorrow for some. I think it starts on Channel 4 on 20 October. Could be wrong, but that's what I heard.
That might be correct. On the Channel Four Sales website, it states: TX Details: Starts October 2014

It also says: Primary Audience: Men 16-34

Reactions: ctg
On the other hand, I'm bang in the middle of that demographic... :whistle:

... and have been for over thirty years. ;)

Sometimes target or suspected demographics don't work out. Apparently most viewers of Top Gear are women (which is massively counter-intuitive).

Last series it was on basically at the same time as in America. No idea why there's a delay now, but given I wait almost a full year for Game of Thrones and almost as long for The Walking Dead it doesn't bother me.

Amping up the suspense Brett Dalton talked to Marvel whether Ward's still evil or on the road to redemption in season 2:

I think he's a wildcard. At this point his allegiances are kind of put into question because he wasn't really loyal to Hydra. He was loyal to Agent Garrett. He was loyal to what became a father figure, and he was more about his teammates rather than the team. Then we see that same thing when he was undercover with the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents on the plane and going on these missions with Fitz and sleeping with May and all of those other things. Clearly, there are attachments. As undercover as you are, those things clearly challenge your training, I think. Even if you're undercover or a spy, I think sleeping with somebody's really got to put a question mark on things. And also, his decision where he was ordered to kill FitzSimmons, but much like his situation with the dog, he couldn't off them. He couldn't see it. He couldn't pull the trigger when the dog was right there or when Fitz and Simmons were right there. So what he ends up doing is perhaps giving them a chance? All that we know is that he certainly, as much as he'd like to deny it, has a heart and has feelings. So there we go.
http://marvel.com/news/tv/23306/rebuilding_shield_with_brett_dalton

And Elizabeth Henstridge talks about what's happening in the FitzSimmons relationship:

If they're working through their friendship, then that leaves gaps for other people to potentially get close to each of them. I'm excited about all those different elements. When everything's great in a relationship everything's great. But when everything's not, there's obviously so many elements that can come up and disrupt further. I think we'll see a fair few of those.

FitzSimmons always identified as a duo. They finished each other's sentences, they finished each other's thoughts, they completed each others worlds, and now that that dynamic has shifted. It doesn't necessarily mean it's broken but there's repair work that needs to be done. Then all of the sudden they have to figure out who they are as individuals, which they've never had to do before.
http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/agents_...p_love_elizabeth_henstridge_interview-2014-09