The silliest science fiction and fantasy movies of all time

"We must find the Talisman!" - great hats though - and music by Ennio Morricone. It's brilliant! (But crap.)

I think the actress Janet Agren who played Red Sonja's sister would have been a better choice to play Red Sonja .

Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster (1965) - Definitely something different, but not bad. Goofy, but not bad.

There is an entire franchise called Death Toilet. I'd reccomend just looking them up on IMDB.

The guy who made Dolls is a national treasure as well.

Eegah! and Laserblast are always combined together in my mind because they both feature dumb teenagers and shots of the Californian desert.

Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster (1965) - Definitely something different, but not bad. Goofy, but not bad.

With what they had here, I would done a far different film. Frank Saunders would still been an android but , would have been a special agent whose job is do battle with Extraterrestrial threat to Earth. The Monster in this film would have also been android and the alien special agent of Conquest and at the end of this the film both Saunders and him would squared off in an epic battle for control of Earth.:)

I've seen a lot of silly films, but I've never seen anything to make me believe that there's any movie as silly as 'Night of the Lepus'.

I think the fact that it's played so straight and serious that made it seem so ridiculous.

Includes the immortal line: "Attention! Ladies and gentlemen, attention! There's a herd of killer rabbits headed this way, and we desperately need your help!"

Seeing as the Easter bunny is due, it would be just the right time of year to have this on tv. Don't think that it's been shown for years and years now.

Has anyone seen Terrorvision? That thing had me unplugging the failing CRT I had in my room.
Indeed. I saw Terrorvision on VHS back in the 80s when I was a kid. I looked askance at my TV for days after that. I watched it again about 10 years ago on Netflix and I still found it entertaining.

So many people have mentioned so many silly and terrible movies I watched back in the day. It's like a trip down memory lane.

Here's one I haven't seen mentioned yet. Laserblast (1978):

Indeed. I saw Terrorvision on VHS back in the 80s when I was a kid. I looked askance at my TV for days after that. I watched it again about 10 years ago on Netflix and I still found it entertaining.

So many people have mentioned so many silly and terrible movies I watched back in the day. It's like a trip down memory lane.

Here's one I haven't seen mentioned yet. Laserblast (1978):

Laserblast didn't get one single mention on Oscar night .:)

I've seen a lot of silly films, but I've never seen anything to make me believe that there's any movie as silly as 'Night of the Lepus'.

I think the fact that it's played so straight and serious that made it seem so ridiculous.

Includes the immortal line: "Attention! Ladies and gentlemen, attention! There's a herd of killer rabbits headed this way, and we desperately need your help!"

Seeing as the Easter bunny is due, it would be just the right time of year to have this on tv. Don't think that it's been shown for years and years now.

Deforest Kelley was tor de force in Night of Lepus .;)

Id like to have seen what Terry Gilliam and the Monty Python Troop could done with Night of Lepus.:D

Thank God !

;)

Cherry 2000 1987 with Men Griffin sIt the story of man in search of the Robot woman of his dreams. This film is totally pointless and silly and inot surprisingly, integer got to the theaters.

Voyage of the Rock Aliens (1984) - I've never seen it, except for the trailer (decades ago). I was afraid to lessen my intelligence if I ever watched this horrid looking film.

Back