A Game of Thrones.
A Clash of Kings.
A Storm of Swords.
A Feast for Crows.
A Dance with Dragons
The Hedge Knight.
The Sworn Sword.
The Hedge Knight #1 (graphic novel).
A Game of Thrones (role playing system).
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying.
A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Game of Thrones Companion.
A World of Ice and Fire: The Untold History of Westeros and the Game of Thrones.

Videos...
Game of Thrones: Season One.
Game of Thrones: Season Two.
Game of Thrones: Season Three.

Games...
A Game of Thrones: The Board Game.
Battles of Westeros (Core Game, Wardens of the North, and Wardens of the West).
A Game of Thrones: The Card Game.
Game of Thrones (Xbox 360).
George R.R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire app for iPad.

And you are telling me there's a new video game? Why don't I just list GRRM as a joint holder of my checking account?

All I seem to be missing are pajamas, a lunchbox, and... a life.

Not played Telltale's Walking Dead games, but I have heard good things about them. At first glance, this seems much more promising than the godawful (again, not played, but so I've gathered) RPG that was released either earlier this year or 2013.

That baffled me. Imagine a Game of Thrones game by Bethesda or Bioware.

Anyway. This sounds better.

GoT on Xbox was below average. It was not horrific, but it was not good. There was very little imagination from the devs.

I have actually bought both the RPG and RTS games on Steam, but not played either for fear of how bad they will be...

I've played a little bit of Telltale's The Walking Dead, but a lot of more of The Wolf Among Us, based on the Fables graphic novels, and it is great and, most importantly, incredibly faithful to the source material. I expect their GoT game to be just as good.

honestly the RPG wasn't bad. The storyline was pretty good and it did feel like it was a Song of Ice and Fire game.
the RTS... don't waste your time.

dg, I got to really liking the back and forth chapters with cliffhangers. But neither Mors nor Alester were developed as nicely as your avatar... I did like using their unique powers of perception... dog sniffing and flame reveal. And then the ending... I played it both ways from a save point... The only reason the end is not as atrocious as Mass Effect 3 is because I did not have two hundred hours sunk into GOT Xbox.

It all about the story with Telltale games which should go well with GOT. I am a huge fan of some of the episodes of the walking dead game (season 1 episode 3, I think) was very special, and the opening episode of Wolf Amoung Us, although I stopped playing it in episode 3 I think, and season two of walking dead just didn't hold the same level of interest after the end of season 1. But I think a Telltale GOT could be amazing. When is it out?

I've just finished episode 1 of GOT. It had some special moments, I liked the opening section and the final section the most. There were some tough decisions, the only problem I have with these games is that your choices don't seem to hold enough weight, it appears that you can change the story significantly, but in fact I don't think you can, which is a real shame. The Forresters are also very similar to the Starks, the young boy is like rickon, the older one is like Robb, the mother is like Cat, the maester is like Luwin etc.

Slight spoiler.

What would you do if you were the lord of your house and one of your people stole a sword and ran off (then got caught), because Ramsey Snow was due to arrive at your stronghold?

You have to give judgement in front of all your people.
Would you.
1. Cut off his fingers.
2. Send him to the wall.
3. Or give him mercy.

Got to be fingers for stealing my House's ancestral blade.

I think it would cool if they got Games Workshop to do a table top battle game from the books. Or just brought out ASOIAF army lists and special characters for Warhammer...

I am not a ASOFAI person, but I just wanted to pop in here with a note of support for Telltale. They stand apart from the rest of this video game genre in the quality of their work.