Deadpool (contains comic book spoilers)

markpud

Former Ascifi.com mod
I'm going to put a spoiler tag on this first post, but after this be warned - I'd like to discuss who's still alive at this point in the show (5:03 at time of writing) vs the comic book, and get some informed predictions going for who'll die next!

So I'm assuming that S5 ends with the arrival at Alexandria. The following should be alive at that point:

Rick
Carl
Michonne
Glenn
Maggie
Abraham
Eugene
Rosita
Gabriel

So the deadpool contains:

Daryl
Carol
Beth
Tara
Tyreese
Judith

Comic book Carol died back at the prison, but I'm wondering if she's going to take on Andrea's role as a badass-in-chief?

Judith and Tyreese were also gone by this point and they're my favourites to go next on the show - Judith first. But will they show a baby die? Surely keeping her alive is going to be massively difficult on the open road?

That said, Beth may in fact die next episode - the non comic characters are the wildcards!

So you can say something?! :D

I wasn't sure if there are any comic readers here, but it was worth a go. I can always talk to myself as the season continues!

I don't want to because I know too much. I don't want people look at me and say he's a spoiler, when I'm not. Whether my predictions will fall on the spot that's another matter, but knowing how closely certain things had gone in past episodes, I especially don't want to say nuffin.

With what: muddy water, frogs, gnawed but still fresh human legs? The Walking Dead is notorious for killing people that you like. So I don't have anything I can say that won't spoil the thing, because you cannot mention one thing without explaining the other. It's basis of whole conversation. And true comic book lovers have already framed some of the characters that are marked for death. Still I don't want to spoil. Sorry.

That's fine, I didn't mean to twist your arm! I have my ideas as I covered above, and time will tell...