My Millennium Falcon collection

You know I am. Looks pretty good to me. There have been some improvements apparently.

I picked up this Lando Calrission print.

image.jpg

Awesome collection Rodders. I'd love to get that Fathead of the Falcon too. That really rocks!!!

Keep the Falcon flying, my friend. As well as the other Star Wars goodies.

Thanks, Starbeast.

I also took delivery opf this small (1.5 inch) pendant necklace from Loungefly. It's actually very nice so it was a nice surprise.

The listing said "Rare" (i do hate that), but i can't find out any information about it at all and it isn't listed on their webpage.

image1.jpg

After nearly ten years looking at the beast that is the Attakus Millennium Falcon and Death Star Hall diorama, and after getting conned out of one to the tune of 2250 Euros last yeat, i finally have one.

image2.jpg

I'll post more photos at the weekend, but i needed to check for damage as customs weren't sympathetic when opening the box for inspection.

IMG-20150108-00090.jpg

When i first got it, i thought that i made a mistake, but after taking a look im glad to say that i have my passion for this piece back.
Mine is number 247 of 400.

image3.jpg

Lol. You can probably pick them up on ebay for about £20 now.

I was lucky enough to get this AP of Juan Esteban Rodriguez' Star Wars print.

bottlneck-gallary.jpeg

I picked up this stunning print by Guy Vasilovich calledf friendly ambush.

image5.jpg

I don't know why, but the Lucasfilm logo's been printed upside down. I'm sure the framer can sort this out, though.

4-or-150.jpg

Jason Christman's celebrations print "Millennium Falcon for Hire". Number 187 of 250 arrived yesterday.

image1.jpg

Jason Christman's celebrations print "Millennium Falcon for Hire". Number 187 of 250 arrived yesterday.

A numbered poster. How much did you had to part with, because that looks something I could find for example in the Forbidden Planet?

It was one of
the prints at this years celebrations. It cost me $25 (and that included shipping).

The Number 21 of 300 of Tim Doyle's "What A Piece Of Junk" arrived today.

image.jpg

21 of 110 of the metallic variant.

image1.jpg