Secret Santa 4 Discuss/ Request

Cool. How many entrants did we have this time? (I'm sure I could look back into the thread but on my cell phone, that seems a daunting task)

8 (I'll save you the look and consult my spread sheet)
waiting on 1 resend and 2 stories. All of which have assured me they have something to send in, but like those students who are still adding to their papers as they walk to the front of the class, there is polishing (and life for sure!) making the walk up to the front slow and painful for them.

Anyone who wants to throw together an alt and have it turned in before I get the three I'm waiting on, an excerpt will be included in the guessing thread. I'll not say how many stories I've received from each participant, which should make the guessing more fun.

Last edited:
Hello, Hope! I apologize, I just saw your e-mail...I will resend the story tonight.

Ah-hah, whoo, sorry everyone..all that joking earlier about my delaying things and all...the story file I sent Hope couldn't be opened, so perhaps I am partly to blame here! :) I'm getting very excited to see the guessing thread!

We called it didn't we CC? I'm sure TDZ is tapping her foot, waiting for the guessing thread since she's been done for 2 months...right Dusty?:D

Phyre, dancing with Tumbleweeds is the forbidden dance here in Western Canada. :eek:

I should learn to keep quiet...if I send another story in, doesn't that increase the odds of someone guessing which one I wrote?:rolleyes:

well if I post 11 stories from 8 contestants, without saying who sent more than one, or how many more they sent... what does that do to the odds of being guessed?
I'm not a numberphile and am home sick (again :( ) so someone is going to have to helpe me out there.

I'm not a numberphile and am home sick (again :( ) so someone is going to have to helpe me out there.

Aww, get well soon Hope! Sorry to hear you're not feeling so good. And, in the spirit of solidarity, I will eat too many Ferrero Rocher until I get sick. And, I have dyscalculia, so I sympathise about your non-numberphilia

pH

Back