Secret Santa 4 Discuss/ Request

The 2nd will be in good time Victoria :)

Lucky for me my back mended in time for work.
Unlucky for me I haven't yet looked at the 3 stories which are in to start finding excerpts yet
Lucky for me I'm looking forward to the task!

I will be back and should have time next week to finish it...either that or someone will get a very fast ending...haha.

Happy Weekend!
(Happy Labor day weekend to everyone who is into that kind of thing)
3 stories in as of this post, and a "thank you" to those who have sent them in, and it sounds like more on the way soon :)
I'm looking forward to having an extra day this weekend to put my spreadsheet in order and start picking selections for guessing. If I get a few more by the end of my day (10pm-2am Pacific Time) I'll start passing out finished stories as well.

Keep up the good work everyone!
*quietly bribes muses to start the weekend early with loads of inspiration*

Mine will definitely be in soon.

Err...define "soon". I'll be writing it on an FTL ship to Antares, so it should be ready in three days my time, or fifty years Earth time. Will that work for you?

I just wanted to boast and say I have written so much this week. It's now midnight and I have finished work, showered and eaten and am now about to start the middle act.

When the ball gets rolling, it's hard to stop - this is becoming a bit of a monster (har-har-har, see what I did there?)

pH

Er ... yep and I have the dried husk of my mother in the basement fully clothed on a spinny chair.

Scrivener tells me I've written 124 words since my last chrons post. You could accuse me of writing all the wrong words but I would say they're the right ones, just perhaps not in the correct order (with apologies to Morecambe and Wise and Mr Andre Preview)

pH

How is everyone doing for this? Are we still looking at an end of the week ultimate deadline?

I've read over what I'd come up with so far since I wrote it 2 weeks ago and I plan on finishing it tonight (or at least a big chunk of it)

I have 3.5 stories in as of last night.

Hoping to see the rest by the end of the week :)

Back