Twilight - help with a sketch

AnyaKimlin

Confuddled
I am genuinely not being lazy and normally I would read it myself, but I need help because I have a deadline.

I have an idea of a parody involving a stinking zombie covered in Christmas lights. Is there a scene he would work in within the story? Could you describe it to me. It has to be in on Friday. I've read some to get an idea of the voice.

You might need to add some context, I think I'm missing something.

Are you after a scene in Twilight (assuming you're referring to the books / movies) where you can place a zombie covered in Christmas lights?

PS. I've never read those books

Movie will do. Basically I just want a scene I can write based on it with a twinkling zombie instead of a vampire? I might have to give in and do Buffy instead.

A heavy duty romantic scene would be great?

Everything is physical, and your protagonist should be as hollow and meaningless as possible. Described as clumsy, but never actually clumsy. Plain, but described in terms of beauty.

"His hollow eyes caught my inquisitive stare as I traced the lines of his stiff and regal body, adorned by what seemed a million little flickering lights. Brilliant, as they shone through the dark, enveloping his pale sagging skin in a warm rainbow-like glow of health and vitality. Each of the multi-coloured lights added a bit of life to his unnatural stillness. I was captivated by his strong and yet ever-so familiar presence, as he stood there in the crystal white snow, a vision of serenity. I felt life rush through my cheeks, dared not turn away from his statuesque perfection, for the colour on my cheeks had long since been unknown to someone as mysterious and deeply troubled as him. From the distance I could hear his voice pierce the cold winter air, the cord around his neck tightening as he opened his mouth to let go of a primal sound, one of hunger, but to my ear, one of passion."

... or something like that?

If it were me, I'd be using the zombie (something dead) as a story tool that somehow brings the life back to a dead marriage. Could be a couple squabbling over xmas gets trapped in a house by a zombie (who gets tangled up in fairy lights). Their endeavours to survive makes them realise how much they still care for each other.

How you fit this in with twilight, I have no idea:confused: