AnotHer sorry guys,

emmajayne

So this girl is kidnapped and taken on board a spaceship, there is someone beside her when she wakes up but she thinks she might fool them into thinking she's still asleep- I think it's because she has some powers she wants to use but anyhow she gets back to earth to save it. I think there was a revolution on at that moment or something,please let there be someone who can help me remember,I've been thinking about these three books for ages!

I might have guessed at Heinlein's 'Podkayne of Mars', but the description doesn't entirely fit, and the mention of 'these three books' blows it out of the water anyway.

Sorry by "these three books"I meant the three posts I put up of three separate books that have been haunting me! But that title rings a few bells, will google to see if it that one, fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Thanks! I think it might actually be this one gonna read it to see if it jolts my memory but the description matches the little I remembered!:)

So funny how memory deceives! It was actually a male protagonist with a female counterpart, looking through some forums I found an interesting comment and wow found the book- reading through it I read the passage that had remained in my head all these years only it's the guy that's kidnapped and held strapped and the girl called gir has powers so yes it's Galaktic Warlord! I think I only ever read this one book of the series, so I've some catching up to do! Thanks everyone for the help.:)