News From Me

Teresa Edgerton

Goblin Princess
Staff member
Supporter
So for those of you who read this sub-forum but who don't venture elsewhere on the site, please take a look at the Press Releases sub-forum for news on a new edition of Goblin Moon and at last a new edition of The Gnome's Engine (which along with the novel will include some new and old short stories related to the world of GM and TGE and be renamed Hobgoblin Night).

Meanwhile, yes, I am working on Rune III, but it is slow-going. I won't make an estimate on when it will be done, because every time I do that I am wrong, but I hope it won't be very much longer. I am sorry for the long wait.

Well I'll be patient, but only because I haven't read the second rune book yet. After that, I promise nothing ;)

Actually you'll probably finish writing before I start reading knowing how slow I am at the moment.

It could be a race....

I've just re-read Dark Sacrifice (after having gotten it on my kindle a few days ago since I wanted a back up just in case the paperback ever got damaged). I miss your writing voice/vision! I hope writing is going well as I'm eager to read more about Sinderian et al. and love all of your works; I used to scour all the public libraries of San Francisco in high school some 20yrs ago to find your works set in Celydonn and I often re-visit that world (and Sera's!) when I just want to immerse myself in a fantasy world filled with complex characters.