Alternate mediaeval history

anit1_1

Apologize in advance for my english.
I am looking for a book.
The action takes place in an alternate reality in the Middle Ages. The youngest daughter of the king had fled the court and broke off all contact with him after the death of her beloved older brother, a successor to the throne.
She lives among the mountaineers discriminated minorities because of the faith and not give up the old traditions. The girl lives in an inn run by a foreigner, the largest national war hero who rose to the rank of General of the position of an ordinary soldier. He was also a master swordsman her older brother and now he took princess to the students.
One day one of her brothers arrives with his army to take her back to court. The daughter of King can not forget about their origins. They leave together to calm the conflict between mountain lord and his neighbor.
Thou get on in the village Highlanders young prince does not want it and unwind until you see how is torched traditional highland school to fight in the middle of helpless mortals.
Princess manages to let people and stops bandits who attack fleeing the fire hostages.
All the soldiers are only now understand that the princess is a master of sword fighting and not spent those years in the wilderness to play only on a heavy workout.

Who knows what kind of book?
Please help me find the title.

Yes, I moved your post to its own thread; much easier than getting comments mixed between two different books.

And no, unfortunately I don't think I have ever come into contact with the book you're looking for. Sorry.

I do not know if that book could be classified as an alternative verse history more as an alternate universe type of lord of the rings. I read it only about 4 chapters that's why I did not mention the magic because I do not remember the exact build that world.