BristolCon 2013

And mine will say, 'Paul' (if you believe the badges have voices, that is...).

And only a few minutes over 36 hours to go (based on the 09:50 official starts in Programme Rooms 1 and 2).

Being so local I'll be leaving later than most - if anybody is scared of getting lost or wants to meet up with chrons folk and wants my number, give me a priv msg here

I'm planning on leaving home at 9, so I should get to Bristol around 10am, depending on traffic, but I'm getting park and ride in, so... half ten? I have to leave at about 2pm.

I'm should get there before 10. See you all there and hope you have a good day :)

5.53 am... Heading off for Bristolcon in about 45 minutes. I too should arrive at around 10.00. See you there! :)

8:37am, I've enough time for about 5 rounds of toast and 3 cuppas and I'll still arrive before 10 :)

Was thinking about it, and trying to work a way to drive there and back on the day, but in the end, regrettably, I've got a load of editing to do;) and I have to actually work at my day job, as all my minions are occupied! Next year, definitley - it does look, and sound, a very user-friendly con.

I'm here. Most important part of the day - sat in the bar drinking coffee :)

I've got a load of editing to do;)

"Tell the miserable git you have a life, friends and aspirations. You cant work 24/7," nice Gary said.

"Get on with it! You haven't time to live, however, coming up for air, occasionally, is sometimes allowed!" horrid Gary countered.

Have a great time all (I had a toddler birthday party to attend - writing stuff always loses out to family stuff :) ) Do report back your findings and pics.

I was late getting there (park and ride took forever), left at 2 and got home about ten to four! So now I'm stuffing my face before I have to scoot off out again.

Saw Ursa and Glitch. No Doz? Didn't see Anne at the book signing so didn't get my Merchant of Dreams signed. :( Heard Ian's reading and a reading by Emma Newman. Sat in on the panels for Fairytale retellings (which has made me want to rewrite the Nightingale and the Rose even more!) and one called Humans are Weird, which was interesting.

Good stuff.

Ooh, got free stuff! And... when I had a chance to look in the bag they gave us, my own book's postcard was in there! How cool was that?!