I'd almost bet that GRRM Won't...

RVM45

This goes along with a post I made elsewhere, but think:

Magic works in "The Game of Thrones" World.

There is a long list of characters who've been maimed:

Poor Theon, Jaime, The Crippled Boy, the Onion Knight and the Tongueless Executioner...

Not to mention Strong Belwas and Thousands of Unsullied...

I would be Thrilled beyond measure if just ONE of the maimed characters ran into Magic strong enough to make them whole once more...

I vote for Theon Greyjoy and if GRRM doesn't want him cluttering the landscape, we could see him getting on a boat to go home and saying "To Hell with this Game of Thrones Bull-Spritz!"

Or is Martin's imagination vivid enough to imagine the results (and sell it to the reader) if Danerys (sp?) Dragon Magic somehow Healed all her Eunuchs as an unforseen consequence.

{No, I don't think that it would lead to a hyper-rapid breakdown of discipline and total destruction of their fighting effectiveness—not in a matter of days or even weeks...}

.....RVM45 :cool::eek::cool:

I am utterly confused about this thread. Not your original post, that was clear enough, but I don't understand what it has to do with the title. Rather than request clarification, I have decided to highjack your thread :):)

Instead of doing...whatever it was you were doing, let's use this thread to make predictions of things most people THINK will come to pass, but, knowing GRRM, are almost willing to bet won't happen.

Confused?

Heres an example.

I almost bet GRRM won't...
... Reveal Jon's true parantage.

I think Martin already stated that he is going to address this, so that's not my actual prediction, just an example. Heres my actual prediction.

I almost bet GRRM won't...
... Kill off Stannis

...unveil FrankenJoffery (now that they've had to send the Mountain's head to Dorne).

Someone guessed during some convention or something and GRRM confirmed it.

I thought you were implying that since she appeared in ADWD that she chose "sword", but as you know everything isn't always what it seems.

However, if he confirmed it, i guess we won't get any further clarification anyway, unless they expound on this when the story picks up with her and Jaime......

... kill off "the late" Walder Frey

this sounds weird, but I think this would be the best way to punnish the freys, since SOO many freys are holding their breath waiting for Walder to die so they can start murdering their brothers to become the next Lord Frey.

.....reunite any of the Stark children with one another. Because he's a cruel, cruel man.

.....reunite Arya with Nymeria. Because I want that more than I want any of the Stark children to be reunited.

.....bring the ******* of Bolton to justice.

.....introduce Howland Reed.

.....kill The Mountain (as of right now, he's only mostly dead).

There are more I can think of, I'm sure.

... kill off "the late" Walder Frey

this sounds weird, but I think this would be the best way to punnish the freys, since SOO many freys are holding their breath waiting for Walder to die so they can start murdering their brothers to become the next Lord Frey.
I'd like to see that entire family and the castle that holds them Castamered.

... bring Jon back to life.
... have Dany leave Myreen.
... tell us what happened to Benjen.

aaaaah! the thought of this being true is depressing! these are all things i want to know or happen!

Back