The fateful post

Do you like Aty's picture?

I will let Leisha show you the ropes on your Wordpress blog.

Well, you can too, Gary (or anyone). You've used WordPress longer than I have, although it's pretty easy to suss out if you don't want to get too technical. :)

I will have to log out and get off the PC now, though, since I'm here waaaay later than I should be. But it's been nice to see the stuff handed over.

Heh. Move over Bruce, I'm The Boss now. :D

Right, logging off, yes. Yes. Adios, everyone!

I love Aty's picture, and the way she worked in that (thankfully much younger and no longer accurate) picture of me. The subterranean steampunk office is lovely. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this, and how touched I am by the number of people who were involved.

Yes, I will need help figuring out the blog and Twitter, but right now I'm gathering my wits (and recovering from the wonderful surprise), and trying to think what I should ask.

Take your time. We're going nowhere. But we're here - all of us - if you need us. I'm sure a post on the Chrons asking about something will get you lots of help. :)

I'd just like to thank Aty Behsam for her help. It just shows that the people of the world can spread a bit of love. Take the politicians out of the equation and we can all live together, happily!

It's the way it should be.

Thanks Aty. You are a star!! :)

And thanks to the Queen of Coding, Leisha.

We now have a Princess and a Queen:D

Starts to think who should be King...

Congrats Teresa. 10,000... wow!

Seems appropriate that I post this on my 4000th post. Also no piece for critique I'm afraid I'm just way too busy at the moment, hence my rather sporadic visits just now.

A belated congratulations on your 4,000th post, Vertigo!

_____

So I've finally gotten around to posting something all by my very own self on my blog (Gary posted the previous post for me), and I've begun by reviewing two books I've read recently. One YA and one for younger children, if anyone is interested in reading what I thought of them. http://teresaedgertoneditor.com

Teresa, I loved the site and the picture was fab! If anyone thought that Chrons wasn't a community they have just been proved utterly and irretrievably wrong!

Teresa! Princess for life!!

Teresa, I loved the site and the picture was fab! If anyone thought that Chrons wasn't a community they have just been proved utterly and irretrievably wrong!

Teresa! Princess for life!!

I like your sentiment, Parson. Maybe you should do one of your talks on this. We have Teresa, and American citizen of some standing having a 23 year old Iranian girl (the enemy, alegedly) design her logo.

This was brought together by an English northerner, sometimes considered the lower-class of British society and a Scottish woman, often thought of by southerners as un-cultured heathens from the far north.

The reality is that we are just human beings, trying to survive and spread a little love at the same time. Take the politicians out of the equation and you have everyone getting along just fine, whether your Muslim, Church of England or Jewish:)

Happy days...

I like your sentiment, Parson. Maybe you should do one of your talks on this. We have Teresa, and American citizen of some standing having a 23 year old Iranian girl (the enemy, alegedly) design her logo.

This was brought together by an English northerner, sometimes considered the lower-class of British society and a Scottish woman, often thought of by southerners as un-cultured heathens from the far north.

The reality is that we are just human beings, trying to survive and spread a little love at the same time. Take the politicians out of the equation and you have everyone getting along just fine, whether your Muslim, Church of England or Jewish:)

Happy days...

:) This could well serve as an illustration in one of my "talks." One of my Biblical maxims is "God didn't make any junk!" So there is value in each of us, and when we treat each other with the dignity and respect that is deserved as one of God's beautiful creations the world begins to look like it was meant to look like from the beginning.

"For God so love the world* that he sent his only son so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world but to save the world through him."

*Greek word here is cosmos, which I think opens the door still further.

:eek:End of sermon, sorry.:eek:

Am I able to check the number of views? I looked on the dashboard, but I couldn't see how to do that.

Back