Free sf books!

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by iansales, Sep 22, 2012.

iansales

iansales Active Member

I have some review copies of Adrift on the Sea of Rains by yours truly to give away. In a variety of formats: PDF, mobi, epub or paperback. First come, first served. See http://whippleshieldbooks.wordpress.com/reviews/ to see what other people have said about it so far.

I also have some review copies of To Catch A Thief and Cowards Of Us All by Keith Sheffield as well. Mobi files only. Again, first come first served. See http://fanfaronpress.wordpress.com/ for more info.

Comment here if you're interested.
    Patrick Mahon

Patrick Mahon Would-be author

Ian, many thanks for the kind offer! I'd be very interested in getting hold of a paperback review copy of 'Adrift on the Sea of Rains', if one is still available.
    iansales

iansales Active Member

No problem. DM me your snail mail address and I'll pop one in the post.
    Patrick Mahon

Thanks Ian. I've sent you a private message here on Chrons with my address in it, as I don't think I've got your email address. Hope that's OK?
    chrispenycate

chrispenycate resident pedantissimo Staff Member

As I've not yet read anything by you (or the Sheffield person) I would be very interested to have a mobi file of either.
    Chrispy
    iansales

iansales Active Member

No problem. DM me your email address and I'll send them along.
    fishii

fishii Posts from the land of Oz

I'd love to have a paperback copy of the first one and the mobi other ones. Are there any left?
    iansales

iansales Active Member

No problem. DM me your post and email addresses. If you'd sooner have the mobi of Adrift on the Sea of Rains, you could have it much, much quicker :)
    billhafan

billhafan Optimist Primer

Hi Ian,

I'd be delighted to have a read of your work - nice website, by the way, and love the C111 Merc. To reciprocate, if you would like a free copy of my Novel - The Source, You'd be most welcome? Let me know. Mobi format would be perfect.
    iansales

iansales Active Member

DM me your email address & I'll send you mobis of all three. What's The Source about?
    billhafan

billhafan Optimist Primer

Hi Ian, The Source is part I of a Trilogy. It's an Action-Adventure, Sci-Fi /Fantasy plot, set in modern day, with a slightly different take on a few legends. It's only been out for a short time, but has been receiving some good reviews - fingers crossed, they continue :) A Gaming Software House has also been in touch with me since its release, and has shown some real interest in the Novel, with the possibility of use in one of their products.

There are some sample chapters on my site williamggee.com

I'm currently writing Part II

If you'd like a copy, Ian - Send me your mail address and I'll forward on a copy - which format would you like?
    Abernovo

Abernovo Accident-prone, allegedly

If you've still got copies of Adrift on the Sea of Rains, I'd be interested. PDF or mobi. I should be able to read the latter on Kindle for PC. I'll put a review on Amazon and/or my Google+ page. It might take a couple of weeks though, due to reading backlog. ;)

The Keith Sheffield books look interesting as well. Hopefully, I'm not too late.
    iansales

iansales Active Member

No problem. DM me your email address and I'll send you mobis of all three.
    Patrick Mahon

Ian,

I've just finished reading 'Adrift on the Sea of Rains' tonight. I thought it was excellent! You've written a novella for the Apollo-era space geek inside all of us. I loved the technical detail - but I was also hugely impressed by the way you showed us the human side of the story too.

I'll be writing a review over the next few days, to go on Amazon and a few other places.

Really looking forward to the next novella now!

Cheers, Patrick.
    iansales

iansales Active Member

Patrick Mahon