Bristol Con

Thanks for pointing that out. :)

Looking at the full 2011 programme, the main event started at 09:50 and finished at 20:00 (followed by music in the bar and then a quiz).

That means quite a long day for people having to travel some distance, but if this year's programme is anything like last years, it may be a good use of the time.

And you don't have to stay til the end. I'm a light-weight so will probably head on early!

I reckon it'll be good though. 2010's was good.

Sounds interesting. I'll have a proper read through on the weekend.

Twenty days! Still no programme up yet. Nice to see our Jen get a mention on the home page. Girl's doing good!

Good for her! I had her draw three characters once, and would use her again -- so I hope she doesn't get so popular she puts her prices up too much!

...or is scared away from the profession by her rather moody-looking rival two places lower down the list of guests....

I'm planning to. In fact, I was going to book a ticket online yesterday, but not being on paypal, I'll have now to write a letter with a cheque enclosed.

(Fancy having to do writing in this day and age.... *shakes head* ;) )

You don't have to have a paypal account to pay through paypal. They can take card payment without you setting anything up with them.

Um...

How will we know who we all are? I know what Doz looks like. My badge'll say 'Em' cos that's my name and all. I was going to have it say Mouse but didn't.

I'll be down as Francis Knight

Short, dark purpley hair, Hong Kong Phooey satchel :D

Hopefully this time I shall get the chance to say hi and all. Fantasycon was a bit of a whirl...