A GAME of thrones

firstfist

Not sure how many, if anyone, here plays any computer games. I used to quite a bit, still like to, but don't have much time to anymore. I mostly just read up on what is going on in the community, and pick one up once in a while.
I have a feeling I may end up picking this one up. Looks interesting.

Looks very interesting, I'll probably pick it up myself. I wonder how faithful they'll be to the books. They have a lot to live up to - with how successful recent RPGs were, and the TV series is.
I love 1:37 of that trailer! It's brilliant!!

The first effort from these guys Genesis (RTS) got pretty bad reviews. I'm intrigued by what I saw, but I'll wait to see some comments about it first. Diablo 3 is also being released that day, and there's still World of Warcraft that I play a bit :)

This doesn't look bad, it's not going to challenge Skyrim or Dragon Age as a game but if it's at least playable and they've captured enough of the feeling and spirit of the books, it could be good.

Totally unnecessary subtitles on that trailer, to me at least.

Maybe they counted on people getting annoyed with the accent and muting the sound.

Last edited:
Yeah, those videos with subtitles when people are speaking passable English are funny. They didn't' even use some of the words that the developers chose to use. Silly.

As far as the game goes, I think it will be an interesting play, and will be fun to have a roam around Westeros. At the end of the interviews they say to watch out if you run into Jorah Mormont? I think. So a possible trip to the Dothraki Sea?

I almost always wait for games to drop from the premium $60 price tag. I don't have any problem waiting for this one to drop into the twenties before I pick it up, but I will give it a go at some time.

Hmmm.... Don't get too excited, Cyanide 's first game wasn't worth mentioning. Trailer looks nice, but waiting for reviews before buying it (if at all) is advisable.