Winds of winter info-spoiler

Tyrion is my favourite character. I will never count him down and out.

but that doesn't mean alot of other characters dont detest and distrust him.

Dany and her ilk are not man or human but the blood of dragons. There have been Male and females both who commanded dragons so dany being able to blow the horn because she is female doesn't make sense to me. Tyrion will get along well with dany i predict . They have much in commen. Both good people down deep who have been victims of circumstance and as such forced to do things they never imagined. She will not fall for Victorian. She is not some prize to be won and that is how he sees her. The targaryeon boy in westorous causing havoc is one of my main choices for a potential dragon rider as he has all the makings of one - blood of dragon, fearless, and a good leader. Eulialia I'm curious where did you hear or see that term? From some badger? Lol

Stay thirsty for fantasy my friends.

Dany and her ilk are not man or human but the blood of dragons. There have been Male and females both who commanded dragons so dany being able to blow the horn because she is female doesn't make sense to me. Tyrion will get along well with dany i predict . They have much in commen. Both good people down deep who have been victims of circumstance and as such forced to do things they never imagined. She will not fall for Victorian. She is not some prize to be won and that is how he sees her. The targaryeon boy in westorous causing havoc is one of my main choices for a potential dragon rider as he has all the makings of one - blood of dragon, fearless, and a good leader. Eulialia I'm curious where did you hear or see that term? From some badger? Lol

Stay thirsty for fantasy my friends.

I agree with you about Victarion. I doubt she will fall in love with him but hopefully, if she has some sense, she will use him, his men and his ships.

Disagree with you about Aegon (the Targaryen boy in westeros). Whether or not he has the blood of the dragon is questionable, he may yet prove to be a Mummers draggon. He has not proven to be a good leader, he certainly has potential and was brought up well, but his ability to lead is, as of yet, untested.

Will Barristan trust Tyrion, unknown. But he does know his own limitations and may want Tyrion on Team Dany as a master Cyrvasse player.