April Photo Challenge. Discussion.

"Just the FAQ's, Man"

Okay, this poll thing isn't so tough.

"I heard it. I heard it. I heard it on the FAQ's" -- ZZ Top.

I'm on it. Give me an hour or so. I gots three things going on at once, just now.

Reading back through this comment thread; We did have fun, dammit!

I guess I already remarked about what I liked about each entry.

Talysia's "Fools's Gold" pretty well summed up my notion of what the theme was about, so she got my vote.

And I am outie, in the morning... incommunicado for a couple days. Have fun! Good Luck!

Wow - many thanks for the votes, Alex, Mouse, and Chris. That's made my afternoon!:)

There were some really interesting interpretations of the theme this month, but my vote goes to Mouse's mushroom.

I didn't manage to take part this month, the theme threw me to start with and then time just got eaten away by something.

Speaking of which I did actually buy a Strawberry Fool with the intention of voting for it, but someone ate it before I got the camera out! (It might have been me)

I was so impressed by Talysia coming up with an answer to the riddle that Alex set, that voting seemed to be leaning toward her from the first post, she then topped herself with the Fool's Gold.

I really appreciated some of the others, Mouse's tarot card, and Alex sketch all made me chuckle.

I've enjoyed all the different photos for this challenge.

I can only vote for one person, though, and my vote goes to Talysia, for the playing cards.

I felt the cards fitted the theme, and they were presented well - I liked the way there is a card in the background too.

I didn't manage to take part this month, the theme threw me to start with and then time just got eaten away by something.

Yes, I noticed all the perphamily photos were of the latest generation, not of the parents who could have qualified for this challenge;).

And, while there was no shortage of fools in my vicinity, I couldn't manage a photo with all of them…

Well, since all of the pics have a fairly good technology, and since they all seem connnected to the theme one way or the other (cough - cough J) – I’ll just close my eyes, and cast my vote J

Well, technically, the poll will close on May 2nd at 5.24am, so Talysia hasn't won yet.

Yet.

Thanks for the vote, alchemist.:)

I have a possible idea for a theme, but I'll wait for the poll to end, just in case.

I voted for Talysia, her fools gold. I thought that the best interpretation of the challenge.

I don't know why I even came to the poll to vote, given that it's May 1st, but since it was still open, I voted! I couldn't resist DEO's fools, although alchemist's fools were very enticing as well.

Ooh, I see I have another vote! Thanks hope. :)
your very welcome. is it just me or do I end up voting for you more often than not? and if it isnt me would you consider doing the photography at what ever wedding I may or may not have sometime in my distant future? I'll start saving now to fly you to where ever we have it (probably somewhere tropical).