December Photo Challenge - DISCUSSION THREAD

Well, very seasonal. I'm sure that there might be some way of getting some Christmas photo's this time of year... ;)

We put our christmas tree up on the 1st December (and had mulled wine and minced pies, oh yeah) so I keep walking past it, thinking "I'm gonna photo the hell out of you soon".

I'd be sorely tempted to post my Snow Dalek from last year, but alas, his fame is already well known! Plus I like tracking down new photo opportunities. So if you'd be kind enough to snow again, weather...

I almost had the perfect photo today. On the way to the in-laws, Santa (or a man in a Santa suit) drove out of a house in a red Ford Fiesta. I might just stake out the house.

I almost had the perfect photo today. On the way to the in-laws, Santa (or a man in a Santa suit) drove out of a house in a red Ford Fiesta. I might just stake out the house.

Now that you've mentioned it and put the image in our heads it just has to be done. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to get this photo. ;)

I'll get the thermos out for tomorrow night - tomato soup it is.

Okay I'm now working on the nicest Xmas photo ever taken. This is to launch my new career as a photographer.:eek:

Nice pictures all around so far. I am stumped for how to put what the season means to me into visual form, so I probably wont enter.
but you can count on me to vote :)

I've zoomed in on the original -- they're cuddly toys, but not muppets I'm afraid.

I just got a new camera for (early) Christmas, so I'm sure that obligates me to come up with some really awesome pictures for the contest! If I can figure out how everything works, that is....

It's a FujiFilm Finepix S3200, if that means anything to anyone. It does some really cool stuff that I've figured out so far!

Re: December Photo Challenge - READ FIRST POST

Love the scrap reindeer alchemist. The spirit of Christmas is everywhere even at a rubbish dump!

I'm not gonna get the poll up on time today, so the deadline will be extended by a few hours. If you have a last minute entry, post it now!!