What was the WORST movie you've ever seen?

Re: Worst film seen...

That reference ^ pretty much sums it up. There is almost no plot to Manos Hands of Fate, and that rediculous hunchback named Torgo? had an annoying voice and a weird limp paired with puffy knees. If you must see it, I recommend you watch the Mystery Science Theater 3000 version of it. At least you get to watch funny commentary along with this horrid movie.

Has anyone seen Naked Lunch? I know it's supposed to be arty but it went right over my head and has to go into my worst film top ten.

Aeris said:
i loved Moulin Rouge, too. i thought the cinematography and acting were amazing, and the way they interpreted "Roxanne" into that amazing tango scene still gives me chills.....

i know, that's my fave bit too. it's freaking amazing! i still listen to it on my iPod fairly regularly.

Aeris said:
If you must see it, I recommend you watch the Mystery Science Theater 3000 version of it. At least you get to watch funny commentary along with this horrid movie.
I agree, that episode is hilarious.

I was really appalled by Steven Spielberg's War of the Worlds...bleccck. Also I would have to say that Queen of the Damned was terrible.

The movie that I view as the worse is... (and I always get Leto with this one but she's not around anymore ~ so I'll see who bites) The Army of Darkness with Bruce Campbell. :)

It was a bad movie but it was one of those Good bad movies, if that makes any sense.

If you can get past Bruce's bad acting it might have been good.

Fun, Weave? Fun? I must have missed something... I did catch all the bad *shudders* one liners though..,. "Ah baby that's what we call pillow talk." *cringe* ;)

weaveworld said:
I hear ya - The Blair Witch Project sequel was just dross!:)

Definately agree, that movie was absolute crap as were all the sequels to The Exorcist.

Nothing beats the German "artist" Helge Schneider... if you happen to catch any of his movies ("Texas" is the only one I`ve seen) you`ll know what I`m talking about....

Tea is my copilot said:
"The chronicles of Riddick". Not the worst ever, but still quite awful.
Are you kidding me? I thought it was brilliant, though not as good as "Pitch Black" though

Denie Alconn said:
Are you kidding me? I thought it was brilliant, though not as good as "Pitch Black" though
Absolutely - It was fantastic.

Does anybody remember a film called "Leviathan"? Now that was a really bad film.

Ok, how about when the guy goes out into the desert and melts there with his skeleton STILL standing, even though it's a skeleton? And Riddick was burnt by the same sun and yet he got away without a trace?
The film had potential, but I'm just not much of a fan of unconvincing scenes.
If I see a mistake, I'll be too hard on the film.
It's just my opinion though, and I completely respect yours.

Alia said:
If you can get past Bruce's bad acting it might have been good.

Fun, Weave? Fun? I must have missed something... I did catch all the bad *shudders* one liners though..,. "Ah baby that's what we call pillow talk." *cringe* ;)

Alia, got to agree with you there, the pillow talk line was just, well, scary, its a miracle that Ash can get a woman even the horrid woman who was in the pit, with the bad hair:)

Tea is my copilot said:
Ok, how about when the guy goes out into the desert and melts there with his skeleton STILL standing, even though it's a skeleton? And Riddick was burnt by the same sun and yet he got away without a trace?
The film had potential, but I'm just not much of a fan of unconvincing scenes.
If I see a mistake, I'll be too hard on the film.
It's just my opinion though, and I completely respect yours.
Oh well..what can I say, still doesn`t make it the worst film ever though...
or if so, you`ve been damn lucky so far! ;)

Panamon Creel said:
Definately agree, that movie was absolute crap as were all the sequels to The Exorcist.

I unfortunately caught 'The Exorcist III' a few nights ago (I'm a bit of a night owl) and it was awful, absolutely awful, I could not believe this movie actually made to the cinema! It was just pants from start to finish. Why oh why did they bring back Father Karras, he had a bit of reputation after the original Exorcist for saving Regan, then he turns up in a cell playing alongside Brad 'Childs Play' Dourif, who was also awful!

Crikey!!! :)