What was the WORST movie you've ever seen?

Re: Worst film seen...

The last Jaws movie. The one with Micheal Caine in it. Can't remember which number it was.

Jack

I think it was Jaws Revenge or something, it just a joke, yeah a shark would really go after one family!

But hey, least the shark saw the Bamahas! (if that is the wrong spelling - sorry).:)

Thanks for telling me Steve

Yeah Jaws II was a bit of a stretch wasn't it, again the shark singled out the family members and it eat a helicopter.

Now, forgive me, I don't know a lot of great white sharks personally, but can they eat Helicopters?:):p:)

Druids with Christopher Lambert. I had such high hopes for this movie - and have never been so let down in all my life. Avoid this bomb like the plague!

Cabin Fever total rubbish? Did you watch the same Cabin Fever as I did?

And Weave? Dude where's my car? That was funny. It was too lame to be lame, if you know what I mean...

The Blair Witch Project sequel... now that was bad.

Nokia said:
The King Kong remake.

Assuming you mean the recent movie, I suggest you attempt to watch the 1976 version of the movie. This film makes the Peter Jackson version into a glorious tribute to the original. The new one does take some horrible liberties with the story and left me with some serious problem. My "Suspension of Disbelief" issue had nothing to do with a giant gorrilla and a prehistoric island but rather the reaction of a young actress to being kidnapped and hurled around by an ape, chased by and nearly eaten by dinosaurs and still maintaining consciousness and falling in love with the ape all within 24 hours.

Marky Lazer said:
Cabin Fever total rubbish? Did you watch the same Cabin Fever as I did?

And Weave? Dude where's my car? That was funny. It was too lame to be lame, if you know what I mean...

The Blair Witch Project sequel... now that was bad.

I hear ya - The Blair Witch Project sequel was just dross!:)

I know that some grief will come of this, as I remember seeing this on somebody's top ten list, but the first hour of Event Horizon was terrible. To put it in Monty Python terms, it was dull, boring, tedious, dreary and awful. At first, I wished Sam Neill was dead. Then I wished all the cast members were dead. When I wished I was dead, I knew it was time to go.The bad news was that the cinema only refunds the admission if you walk in the first 30 minutes. I waited an hour, but I didn't walk, I bolted.

Paige Turner said:
I know that some grief will come of this, as I remember seeing this on somebody's top ten list, but the first hour of Event Horizon was terrible. To put it in Monty Python terms, it was dull, boring, tedious, dreary and awful. At first, I wished Sam Neill was dead. Then I wished all the cast members were dead. When I wished I was dead, I knew it was time to go.The bad news was that the cinema only refunds the admission if you walk in the first 30 minutes. I waited an hour, but I didn't walk, I bolted.

Hi Paige:

Don't worry, you have a corroborator on this one! I had the same reaction - except I held on for the entire length of the film. I say take the negative, transfer it to nitrate stock and place it on a munitions dump in wartorn Iraq in the middle of summer.