Discussion - December 2011 - 75 Word Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Springs? Comments go in the discussion thread, not in the challenge. Naughty; Chrispy spank.

Thank'ee kindly, I did PM Ursa and ask it it could be moved having realised my OHNO moment, but you beat me to it.

*hangs head in shame, it was the horror of the theme*

Okay. It's taking all I can to keep from wrangling one of Moonbat's numerous necks, haha. I've never written in Steampunk. I know what it is, but I've never written in it.

And toys? :( You should HAVE gone with chicken hockey! :( Ah, well, I complain every month and yet I somehow manage to bring something to light, and if I could do it for Chris' infamous choice, I'm sure I can make do with adding some form of magical land with steam engine trains in somewhere.

Perhaps the Polar Express was his intention? I don't know. But please....someone, beat me over the head. Preferably with a gravy ladle made of exactly 50% aluminum, 49% tin, and the rest each equal parts of titanium, steel, granite, obsidian, and basalt.

*wallops Karn with wet fish*

Sorry, dude, I didn't have a ladle to hand.

I have no idea what steampunk is, but I don't think I'll be in this month either so I'll just sit back and grin while the rest of you flail around in panic. :D

What steampunk is, Mouse, in a nutshell, is a generally fantasy setting in a world that has steam-age technology. Steam engine trains, steam engine machines for things like mines and possible factories, often steam-powered weaponry.

What steampunk is, Mouse, in a nutshell, is a generally fantasy setting in a world that has steam-age technology. Steam engine trains, steam engine machines for things like mines and possible factories, often steam-powered weaponry.

Aaaah right. I was thinking steamypunk... as in some sort of anti-establishment erotica. With guitars.

I hope this doesn't take me as long as the VSNAP! I'll be late, if so....

Note to self, add Moonbat to the list that chrispy is on, of people never to vote for under any circumstance, just in case....

:D

Aaaah right. I was thinking steamypunk... as in some sort of anti-establishment erotica. With guitars.
i love guitars!!

maybe a new guitar for a toy set in a steamy grimy shop. did any of you see that depressing Pixar short about the unicycle that had a dream?

Oooh steampunk.

Ah and there's a first story. Talk about setting the standard high :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back