Any further Polity novels?

Syndicate

So I have over the space of 6 months bought the entire Polity novel series and the Spatterjay series too, including some independents (Prador Moon, The Shadow of the Scorpion and The Technician) even while I was on holiday in Canada.

I don't think "couldn't put it down" quite covers the series and having just finished Prador Moon (looking for the Jon Sullivan cover) I was wondering if there were any plans for any more novels in this universe that anyone is aware of coming out in the future?

I just can't get enough!

If you take a look at the 16th post in this thread, Neal Asher gives some idea though it is a couple of years ago.

Thanks guys, but what I'm really looking for is any confirmation that the Polity universe is not over and done with that you may have heard of.

I have just finished "The Departure", who cares if he does not go back to the Polity. It's all gravy dude.

The Departure has been published. Next up is Zero Point and I'm in the process of finishing Jupiter War. After that I'm considering a return to the Polity with a book called 'Penny Royal'. Those who have read The Technician, or the story Alien Archaeology, will know what I'm talking about.

Thank you Neal!

I will be picking up The Departure series too but the Polity based novels really enthrall me. A first class series of Sci-fi!

Agreed. I intend to start Brass Man once i have finished with my current read.