Sims 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by rune, Aug 12, 2011.

rune

rune rune

I've been a Sims fan for years, I know its sad :D

And I of course, moved onto Sims 3 when it came out. Graphics are much better, though I have been a little frustrated with having to start again with the lack of things to do. Its getting better with each new package for the game though :D

Who else is going to admit to liking the sims :D:D
    Lady of Winterfell

Lady of Winterfell Foxy Lady

I will freely admit it as well. :) I've been playing since the original Sims came out. I didn't always buy the expansion packs though. I find I go through phases of wanting to play and not wanting to play. I have the Sims 3 and played quite regularly for some time, but I haven't played it for around a year.

It's ironic that you started this thread because I've been thinking over the last week that I want to start playing again. :)
    rune

rune rune

Which bit of Sims 3 is your favourite? I like the nightlife and making vampires LOL
    Rain

Rain New Member

I'm currently rather hooked on The Sims Medieval :)
    Lady of Winterfell

Lady of Winterfell Foxy Lady

I really just liked the openness of the world. Being able to go wherever you want (basically) and see everything all at once. I also get a kick out of the different reactions you can get out of people. :)
    LadyLara

LadyLara Armchair Adventurer

I never moved onto Sims 3 as I never had a computer that could handle it, in fact I'm not sure even my new laptop would do it justice. I really loved Sims 2 though and spent far too many hours messing with it, but I haven't played for a while now. I may re-install it on the new laptop as I'm sure it would be a lot smoother than it was on the old one (I had to just stick to the modest-sized houses, the mansions slowed it down too much, so I never really got to play the full millionaire lifestyle)
    rune

rune rune

There are things I wish Sims 3 had that I could do with Sims 2 - such as make zombies -LOL
    chongjasmine

chongjasmine Member

I used to enjoy playing the Sims game as well. However, I found the game to be a bit boring after awhile. I tend to use cheat codes to speed up the gaining of my cash, and to buy more things-better furnitures, etc, for my characters.
    Karn Maeshalanadae

Karn Maeshalanadae Why?

I never did like the Sims as much as I did SimCity.