Bizarre Plot Scenario: What would you do?

JDReading12

Hey guys,First Post :cool:

I have small plot scenario problem to figure out and i wanted to ask you guys how you would react towards this turn of event's? or how would your character fair in this all to crazy situation.

So you some friends an some local kids go out to a large location on the far outskirts, know by most people in your group for having the best spots for paint balling or any type of fun including non-lethal weapons an such.This place is sort of secluded as their are no paved roads leading towards the site nor are their any buildings in the immediate area and as far as you know their is nothing to worry about and you begin the game of choice with everyone wearing cameo among other protective gear.So after a few hours nothing seems to be going wrong the sun is shinning an stuff, people are having fun, but soon things get quickly out of control as live ammunition starts zooming passed in all directions .All of this happens seemingly out of nowhere and theirs nothing but dense forests an you plus the hole gang cruelly having to come to terms that this is simple not a game anymore....

Your call buddy?

Note [Plot Scenario is Ever Changing]

Last edited:
Is it that our weapons have suddenly become "real"? In which case I'd probably yell at my friends to stop shooting - but I'd try to makesureI was behind something before I did it.

Is it that other people are firing at us? Then: run away, and, if I couldn't do that, I'd climb a tree and stay as quiet as I could.

If I was a hero type though I'd probably go looking for the people with the live ammo. And get shot, I expect. Fortune favours the cowardly.

Edited to add: hello :) and welcome.

Is it that our weapons have suddenly become "real"? In which case I'd probably yell at my friends to stop shooting - but I'd try to make sure I was behind something before I did it. (Logically Right?) lol

Is it that other people are firing at us? Then: run away, and, if I couldn't do that, I'd climb a tree and stay as quiet as I could.

If I was a hero type though I'd probably go looking for the people with the live ammo. And get shot, I expect. Fortune favours the cowardly.

Edited to add: hello :) and welcome.

Hex

My Dear Sir i like your Style...Thanks for the Welcome. :D

Last edited:
As an avid paintball player (And mod on a paintball site) I would duck and cover, call ceasefire, and call the cops. I would also try to get my friends out of the situation if possible where this a real world scenario as you never know when someone has decided to set up and go target or trap shooting if its as secluded as you say.

If its fantasy than I would duck and cover and still call a cease fire, call a clearing shot to check and shoot into the ground/ nearest bunker/ tree to see if my marker had spontaneously taken to shooting ultra hot/ live rounds and then go from there.

Realistic or fantasy I do hope that everyone in your story is wearing proper eye and face protection though. :)

Welcome to the Chrons

Edit: BTW If you think it stings getting lit up trying to Bunker a guy in Paintball imagine the outcome if they are suddenly toting live steel. I shudder at the thought!

bump

Thanks guys, need more advice from paintball players or other an if you ever been in this type larger open area mostly forested.

In case it matters, that scenario occurs, verbatim, in "Good Omens" by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman...