What a great forum!

ddolan

I just wanted to cross-reference something and Google led me to paradise. I think I will learn more by just reading all of the threads, rather than participating. And now I realize that I did not need to state this. Apologies.

"What a great forum!"

You'll feel rather different for several hours after getting your first critique, but the pain *is* worth it.
;-)

WOW! I think that was Mallo's shortest post ever! :D hahaha Just teasing. I too remember finding this forum via a Google search a little over a year ago. It was actually one of Mallo's posts that I first read. (On creating magic systems I believe...) And I was so awed and impressed I spent hours searching and reading. Months lurking and observing. But (and I can guarantee this) if you stick around long enough you will most assuredly be drawn into some discussion you find wildly fascinating! Welcome!

PS-the Workshop is a great place to get your feet wet.

Thank you one and all. I feel your embrace and it's like returning to the sweet blissful warmth of the womb. Let us not dwell on that mental image for too long, ere we skip breakfast. Ah Bliss!:)