Crop Circles

There does seem to be a strong correlation between crop circle sites and Stonehenge. :oops:
(but even if accurate, how comprehensive is that map? I'm sure there are more crop circles that those shown. Looks like cherry picking data to fit one's hypothesis.)
Which University? Bristol? Southampton?
Given the current data set, my bet would be on Marlborough College's upper sixth or their favourite pub in town...
Just look for kids carrying metre long planks around with them.

I don't think there are going to be any physical aliens, in any form that we as carbon based life with limited carbon based natural senses could recognize. At the same time I think there is conscious life everywhere in the universe. I think the planets and the sun are living entities.

Life overflows any human ability to recognize it -- some inferior and some far superior to man. I don't think it's safe to make pronouncements and judgements about consciousness and the universe based on what we know now -- wonderful as that is.
If the universe is full of numinous and mysterious consciousness then the most ineffable aspect for me is why, given all of the galactic possibilities for showing off, it would demonstrate itself by flattening some corn in middle England in the image of Richard & Judy.

1659449079713.png

Okay my experience with CC’s was from 1989-ish to 2000. I got into meditation and other things when I was in my late teens/early 20s following hospitalisation from a suicide attempt. I had a bit of an epiphany re life and it led me into all sorts of things.

One thing was crop circles. I loved the abstract oddness of them and had bought many many books with all sorts of far fetched explanations. Whether it was DnD or aliens, I knew there was ‘more’ to it.

As I got older, I got a car and spent 10 weeks of the crop circle season in the Salisbury triangle/Wessex Corridor visiting all the ones I could. As time went on and the geometry became more intense and complex, I started to smell a rat.

I got involved with a couple of the largest land artists (as they call themselves — as opposed to criminals, haha) and went on some ‘hoaxing’ missions with them.

To be clear; they’re all fake depending on your definition of ‘fake’.

The thing is, there is something ‘magical’ about them inasmuch as there would be occasions when we would have a field but change the location or design at the last minute. This might seem like no big deal, but the precision needed meant that every design and plan took forever so these occurrences were rare, but present. It was because [redacted] or one of us would feel strongly that we should change plans. And on those occasions (and others, to be sure), we encountered what I suppose can only be described as balls — mostly amber or white — that would appear before us from time to time.

The hot spot for CC is the Alton Barnes area of Wiltshire and has a lot of helicopters and military stuff going on but these were no aircraft lights. Not at a foot or two above the ears.

There are examples of us leaving unfinished ones - I’ll post some pics if you like. Stuart ended up in court over this one at goldenball hill. Only three members were making that flower formation so it was a bit risky. British summers have such short nights and we have about 4-5 hours.

I quit when I realised there was no supernatural element to the formation, but I believe there is some kind of paranormal ‘stuff’ inasmuch as the feelings and things that happen in or near them after they’ve been laid.

I see them as temporary temples — lots of new agers getting together and doing healing or meditation inside those ones with an honesty box.i think of them as Fortean rather than alien or human. More is going on.

If you’re interested in the human element — check out the most famous group: The Circlemakers/Team Satan (as were). Please don’t ask me to comment on how to hoax or what o did because it’s something I’m ashamed of and managed to avoid charges.

ETA. Typing this on the 123 from
Tottenham so forgive any typos, please.

If the universe is full of numinous and mysterious consciousness then the most ineffable aspect for me is why, given all of the galactic possibilities for showing off, it would demonstrate itself by flattening some corn in middle England in the image of Richard & Judy.

View attachment 91795
Well that blows my "Bring us to your beer" theory. My ale is safe!:D