The Big Bang Theory...

However, the show's still very enjoyable, and hopefully the writers will head off the danger of it becoming Sheldon & Some Other Scientists.

My favourite episode in this series was probably the one where the girls had a night out, and Amy experimented with lesbianism.

Alchemist - yeah that cracked me completely. "Don't worry, I'll avoid the netheryea"

Love the show, have to admit to laughing at one of the chemistry jokes that even the lads didn't find funny (except Sheldon).

I'd love to see a bit more development for the other characters though, there's great potential there which is being missed if they stay too Sheldon centric. I suppose its always tempting to stick with what you know.

My favorite quote is quite recent.

Sheldon: *knock knock* "All my friends..." *knock knock* "All my friends..." *knock knock* "All my friends..."

Howard, surprised: "Maybe it's like Beetlejuice and we said his name too many times."

:D :D :D

It's a great show, no doubt about it. What I'm worried about is that there are too many characters now. Amy isn't fun. Barnadette has her moments, but I wouldn't exactly miss her if she left. Prya is even more boring than Amy, and that says a bit. And where are Zack and Kripke? They are two of the funniest, by far. But all in all, I would prefer if they ditched most of the characters other than the fantastic five and went back to the old style from the first two seasons. More nerdy scientists, less drama, thanks.

Amy is my favourite right now. The last episode she was in was hilarious. Yeah Pria doesn't really add anything, not sure where they're going with that.

I think that Prya might be the writers' way of getting Leonard and Penny back together. Prya doesn't want Penny hanging around so much and that will become a problem. Also, even though Penny never shared Leonard's love for all things geeky, she liked Leonard just the way he was. I have a feeling that Prya might try to change Leonard, have him be more ambitious and mainstream and that will eventually drive them apart as he realises he wants to be with someone who likes him for who he is now.

Then again, maybe I'm analysing this waaaaay too much. :)

I think that Prya might be the writers' way of getting Leonard and Penny back together. Prya doesn't want Penny hanging around so much and that will become a problem. Also, even though Penny never shared Leonard's love for all things geeky, she liked Leonard just the way he was. I have a feeling that Prya might try to change Leonard, have him be more ambitious and mainstream and that will eventually drive them apart as he realises he wants to be with someone who likes him for who he is now.

Then again, maybe I'm analysing this waaaaay too much. :)

Nah, that's exactly what I was thinking

Sorry about this post I don't know what quite happened, I'll call it a Walowitz and be done with it

"Thats not to say there aren't sordid corners of the internet where the name Walowizard is mentioned in hushed tones". ;)

Daisy - yeah good theory, fits in pretty well.

Howard's news was a bit unexpected. :)

Good to see some fans i adore this show.

Leanord,Penny are my favs. Very good cast and very nice jokes about genres that i like, nerds without being too generic,loud about it.

My fav comedy right now after 30 Rock.

I had the good fortune to meet Jim Parsons a while back when he was in town doing an interview for our college, very nice fellow. He seemed surprised that I wanted him to sign my disc of season one.

That's a nice anecdote Aoratos. It's always pleasant to find out that an actor/actress who plays a popular character is also nice in real life.

I met John Hannah once and he was very polite and soft-spoken. Totally made my day.

Lots of repeats on at that moment, and they never get old. Especially the one with Raj moving the giant desk into Sheldon's office.

And one of my favourite lines is in this episode:

Leonard and Sheldon are walking towards Sheldon's office. Leonard is telling Sheldon about Howard's trying to get back together with his girlfriend.

Sheldon: One question. Why are you telling me all this?

Leonard: I dunno. Sometimes your movements are so lifelike, I forget you're not a real boy.

Sheldon's face at this is brilliant, and it's just hilarious when Leonard manages to score one off Sheldon. Hahaha.

We love this show in my house. Up until recently, it was just my brothers and I who watched it, while my parents were like "what's with this?" then we borrowed seasons 1 & 2 from some friends and now they love it!

Our favorite thing is Sheldon's: "*knock knock* Penny! *knock knock* Penny!"

I came across this while looking through geek-art.net.

There's a company on Etsy calle wee little stitches who are making cross stitch patterns of various genre subjects. (I've asked the to make me a Millennium Falcon one. :) )

Anyway, one of them was the cast of the big bang theory. They're quite cute IMO, kind of 8 Bit.

Attachments

• WLS The Big Bang Theory.jpg
    WLS The Big Bang Theory.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,363
We love this show in my house. Up until recently, it was just my brothers and I who watched it, while my parents were like "what's with this?" then we borrowed seasons 1 & 2 from some friends and now they love it!

Our favorite thing is Sheldon's: "*knock knock* Penny! *knock knock* Penny!"

It's three knocks, I think you'll find!

Gotta get Sheldon's idiosyncrasies just right.

One of my favourite scenes:

*knock knock* Penny!
(from other side of Penny's door)

*knock knock* Sheldon!
*knock knock* Penny!
*knock knock* Sheldon!

*knock knock* Penny!
*knock knock* Sheldon!

(complete bafflement of Sheldon..)

Just brilliant...

Hehe. One of my favourite scenes is from the app episode, when Sheldon tries bribing Raj and Howard to leave Leonard and join him. He gets Raj a mug with "World's Best Theoretical Physicist" written on it, and Howard one with "Howard Wolowitz".

Sheldon's throwaway lines mocking Howard are excellent. I think it's from the same episode when he says: "Three geniuses, and their friend Howard...."