Important! New board for HBO series!

Didnt know where else to put this but just saw Game of Thrones made number 3 on People magazines top 10 shows of 2011.

I am rewatching AGoT in prep for new season, love the sound of that, new season! Anyway I usually hate those who pick apart a screen version of a book but I found a admittedly very minor detail that really sticks in my craw!

Jaime throws Bran out the window with his LEFT hand!! :eek:

Good catch needle!!
I am so excited for tomorrow. My husband will be leaving the house to watch wrestle mania at a freinds while myself ,my brother in law, my friend and her bf, and a cousin are all coming over for season 2 premire. Im making beef stew and my freind is bringing over bread bowls. Fruit cheese and wine!! With the possibility of snow we are joking that we will have a true winterfell feast :)

Just watched a half hour re-cap of S1 and meet the actors programme on SKY Atlantic. It sounds like the actors are as stoked about this series and story as we all are! :)
There was also some nice preview shots of S2 - looks like they have gone all out on the location filming, they said they wanted to avoid CGI as much as poss - thats refreshing! I may have spotted a rather super looking CGI dragon though, I wil let them have that one :D

Just read the series has been renewed for a 3rd season ( not that i had doubts) but i always like when thinga likw this become less rumored and more official :)

Not that you guys needed reminding... :D

Third Season premiers on 31/03/2013. Well, for me, it would be 3 or 4 weeks behind but it does not matter much. :)

Back