Who knows me?

Did you like this book?

• Did you like this book?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did you like this book?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am a heroine. My story is summarized in a 1000+ page book. I travel from island to island, continent to continent seeking out my purpose/mission. A male angel helps me along my journey from time to time. I get pregnant later and my child has a great destiny... I am created/written by a female author, and I belong in the Sci-Fi Fantasy category (genre) at your local book store!

:)WHO AM I?????:)

Serious replies please people... I have been looking for this book for years. It was so awesome... I read it in 24 hours.

Sorry, laniquesmith. First, I can never turn down an open invitation to make a pun; second, I wasn't sure whether it was a real request or someone trying to push their book in the wrong part of the Chrons, i.e. not Press Releases. (Your choice of a poll seemed odd, for instance.)

Anyway....

So when did you read this (the nearest decade will do, I guess)? Is it set on Earth or a fantastical version of Earth or somewhere else entirely? Did the author write anything else? (Did it seems as if there was meant to be a sequel, for instance?)

Back