introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fruit, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    fruit

fruit Science fiction fantasy

hi all im a newbie to this forum .............
    chrispenycate

chrispenycate resident pedantissimo

Yes, we could have guessed that, from the location of the post. More, more – what do you read, write, view, play, what was the fate that drove you to these cybernetic shores?

'Satiable curiosity? Belike, but it enables me to customise my welcome, rather than just vaguely indicating that you are – welcome, that is, not merely in existence. Which is true, but not the whole truth.

Reality lacking interest? A sudden enthusiasm for one of the subjects we discuss in such depth, followed by the realisation, on scanning a few random pages, that you'd discovered something better than reality, that was paid in the coin of your time…

Ah, you hadn't yet thought of that minor drawback? Time is concentrated here; and, combined with the addictive nature of the place, that means your outside life will wither and fade, the rate of loss of memory proportional to the time spent in this strange environment, and its stranger inhabitants.

But I wasn't joking about the fact that you are welcome.
    Vertigo

Vertigo Mad Mountain Man

Hello and welcome!
    Mouse

Mouse roar

*cough* spammer *cough*

Who said that?

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you can reply with more than a sentence in threads if you try really hard. I even manage too sometimes! :)
    nixie

nixie pixie druid Staff Member

Now, now Mouse, I'm the expert on one word replies, but I'd say your instincts are correct and closing thread
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.