Smg

Tinsel

Science fiction fantasy
To her credit, she was pretty in the first Scooby Doo movie, and by doing that, she stayed dedicated to young horror. If she does more horror that would be worth looking at. You know, that other one, does horror too (adult horror), the one with the long black hair, but with SMG, we at least know where she came from; Buffy. So in essence, SMG is reliable, and it isn't like she erased her past. I'll give her credit for that. She has that internal strength, and she used it, maybe, by appearances. I await to see more validation but than again, she could also make the treacherous jump into adult horror. I'm not sure if this other angel needs any help (the one with the long black hair). There could be more fighting on the horizon. Not just kicks and punches, and you can look at the way that the other one did things and see if SMG can find a way. I seriously wonder about this.

Last edited:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer is an old program. It is time for The Ghost Whisperer to air but they are trying to sell the old stuff. Someone must know why there can't be two at once, otherwise I'm stuck in the past...locked it a coffin.

Last edited:
Back