aSoIaF Trivia Game

I found 5 not including the great shepard( missed that one myself yikes!)
but ill wait 24 hrs before dropping any hints ;)

But the great shepard totally counts!!

Arya's chapter of coming to Braavos came to mind - it mentions the Moonsingers (who are the followers of an unmentioned religion) and the Father of Waters.
Then there's also the Great Other.
That's all I could come up with... Very curious to find out which ones I missed :)

Would the crones of the Dothraki count? Or the Harpy of Slaver's Bay?
i actually had checked into the harpy before poating my trivia question. And could not find a deff confirmation of. They seemed to be a symbol and the high status citizns continue to use as a symvol of status but nothing stating it was worshipped, a god or conected to religion. It was to vague so i hadnt included it on my list.

The crones would not count they would be similar to preistesses/ medicine women but not gods. But the dothraki do have a god......

Arya's chapter of coming to Braavos came to mind - it mentions the Moonsingers (who are the followers of an unmentioned religion) and the Father of Waters.
Then there's also the Great Other.
That's all I could come up with... Very curious to find out which ones I missed :)

The moonsingers were a group but i could not find who or wat they followed or a name of a god so like u said unnamed. And the great other was mentioned as one of the main stream religons

How ever father of father of waters is one of them!!(hint also related to some others;) )

I think the Dothraki worship the Great Stallion or the Great Stallion in the Sky, some kind of stallion anyway!

There's a statue of the god Bakkalon in the House of Black and White, this is a bit of a cheat as I don't remember it particularly from the series but it shows up first in an unrelated GRRM short story, and when reading something about that story I read this about it showing up in ASOIAF too.

im ganna say no to bakkalon being i was going more with the general series and not any of the short stories that have branched off

ok so far 3 ppl have each named 1 that counts so i declare a tie breaker to decide who gets to do the next trivia

Needle- the great shepard
Pilpel- the father of waters
Rufio- the great stallion

Of the 3 of you who ever can name one more that hasnt already been named or any one who hasnt already guessed one can get 2

one hint i can give is Pilpel was in a hot zone!

Okay found the passage:

Weeping Woman-old women
Lion of the Night-wealth men
Hooded Wayfarer-poor men
Bakkalon-soldiers
Moon Pale Maiden/Merling King-sailors.

Before Jamie Lannister, who was the youngest man to serve in the Kingsgaurd and how long did he serve?

Rolland Darklyn, who served for one hour and died protecting his King

The Imp has always been a history buff! :D
Your up!

Which is why I love the Dunk and Egg stories so much :)

I'm going to try to come up with an especxially hard one for the next one but I'll need a little more time.

Name the slaver who bought Tyrion and Penny. Describe him, including his physical appearance, odor and the type of slaves he was fond of purchasing. FInally, tell me whom he outbid to get them.

I refuse to answer on the grounds that I have nothing to replace it with! :(

He was very fat, wore yellow, and liked to buy 'freaks'. I don't remember his name or his musk though!

I knew it was something nasty but my mind went blank.
I looked up the name, I would never get that - I could barely keep all the silly Essos names straight even while I was reading the thing.

I won't put it in case anyone else wants to guess. Also I don't have a question...