aSoIaF Trivia Game

Since no one else is guessing, maybe I can get this one with the only three I can remember! :)

Beal the Bard (King beyond the wall)
The Blue Bard
Hamish the Harper

He's one of the 5 I had in mind. There's two you haven't mentioned, who are dead. And one more who might never have existed :)

Pilpel, there is also 1) Marillion who was found guilty of murdering Lysa Arryn, 2) Alia of Braavos, named by Ser Rodrick as his favorite singer, 3) Symon Silver Tongue who ended up dead because he wanted to join 4) Galyeon of Cuy, 5) Bethany Fair Fingers, 6) Aemon Costayne, 7) Alaric of Eysen, 8) Collio Quaynis, 9) Orland of Oldtown, and Hamish the Harper as singers at Joffrey and Margaery's wedding feast, and then there are 10) Butterbumps, 11) Moon Boy, 12) Dareon of the NW, 13) I think the Greatjon sang at Edmure's wedding, and there may be more listed in Arya's chapters in Braavos.

Eversummer, it's okay. The game must go on.

Okay... new trivia...

I want at least one character (no family names, please), organization, nickname, or title for each of the following colors... but I believe there are multiples of each.

White, Black, Blue, Green, Red, Grey, Gold, Yellow, and Brown.

Okay so I am not %100 clear on the instructions so I created a list of people or organizations that are Associated with each colour. Not sure if you wanted to have the colour itself in the name.

White- Kingsguard (who wear white cloaks) or specifically Barristan Selmy, who's life was dedicated to it

Black- Bryndan "the blackfish" Tully, 'nuff said

Blue- Lyanna Stark, whose favourite flower was a blue winter Rose. (i admit that this one gave me the most trouble)

Green- Jojen Reed and his Green Dreams

Red- Mance Rayder, who abandoned the NW because they told him he had to throw out the cloak he had, that had been patched with strips of red fabric by a wildling woman. If this isn't acceptible, my back-up will be Mel, the Red Woman

Grey- Robb Stark, the young Wolf, and owner of Grey Wind

Gold- Jonos Slynt, leader of the City Guard, or GoldCloaks (even if his was a bit tarnished)

Yellow- Lem (lemoncloak) who wore a (you Guessed it) yellow cloak

Brown- Ben Plumm... Brown Ben Plumm

Arsten, I'll give you all of them, except Blue and Green (though you're awfully close on green). Here's what I was thinking for the others.

White: White Cloaks, White Walkers

Black: Blackfish, Black Bernarr, Black Walder, the Black Ears, Harren the Black, and Balerion the Black Dread

Red: Red Cloaks, Red Viper, Red Ronnet, Red Walder, but I admit I'd forgotten the Red Woman and the Red Priests

Grey: Grey Wind, Grey Men (the Maesters), Grey Worm, the Grey King

Gold: Gold Cloaks, Golden Company

Yellow: Lem Yellowcloak, but upon actually reading your answer, I remember it was Lemoncloak and not Yellowcloak... oops, give yourself extra credit for this one.

Brown: Brown Ben Plumm, Brown Bernarr

So.... I still need Green and Blue.

Blue makes me think of the eyes of the Others and white walkers.

And green also made me 1st think of greendreams and greenseers the childrean of the forrest and jonjens eyes being discribed as green as moss

Black and white make me think of the house of black and white where they train FM.

Green- Green Graces in Dany's part of the world.

Lost on the blue!

keebs, Greenseers is one I was looking for.

Needle, Green Grace is another. And Greenbeard (of the Brotherhood) is the third I can think of.

Blue? Anyone? I can think of two. Of course I could be wrong like I was on yellow, but I think not. Whoever gets the last gets the win.

Arsten, come back and get blue! You're my boy, Blue!

Eversummer, you are correct! I'd also have accepted Bluetooth, an Ironborn captain.

Eversummer, you're up. I'll pray for your connectivity.

Yes, Arsten did most of the work... but to my way of thinking the winner is the one who completes the answer. I admit, in retrospect, I should have only done one color... I could have split the colors up into seven or eight seperate trivia questions. So, I say Eversummer or Arsten... whoever is present, should post.

okay I will go if nobody minds.

What are the names of the 2 NW deserters who were travelling with Osha when they caught Bran in the Wolfswood.

Yeah.... I was thinking Styr and Maller, but I knew they weren't quite right.