aSoIaF Trivia Game

Heartsbane, Welcome to the Chrons! Great first post! Everything I was looking for and more. And did you put Lann ahead of Bran just to make me happy? It worked! Now, it's your turn to post a trivia question.

Mern IX. The last of house Gardener.

Would also like to add the comment that I'm least happy with GRRM's choice of names when those names correlate too perfectly with the position or temperament of the character. For example House Gardener (ruled the most fertile part of Westeros), House Florent (another agricultural-based name in the reach), House Redwyne (they make red wine), House Stark (because they are all... well stark and spartan and such). Also see Mance Rayder (because he like... raids... south of the wall), etc..

What a great question! I think there have been three. I can get the first and last, but not the second... let me think on this one.

*tywin lanister is the 1st hand ( but tyrion plays the role in his place until he can come to KL)

*Harys swyft is named by Cerci becasue she veiws him as weak and she figures she can fill the spot but take over the power role so she will have no hand opposing her. also as a swipe @ her uncle kevan turning down the possition. cersi then demotes him to master of coin becasue she wants to fill the spot again with one of her own people before allowing the tyrells to appoint any of their own people

*orton merryweather takes over as hand to replace swyft (so cersi could put swift in the spot of master of coin)

*and last is mace tyrell. Kevan appoints him as hand to makae up for all the mess cerci has made while she was in charge (including them being a lil peeved about Margaery why she was arrested and accused of)

You got it all, but you are incorrect about Tyrion standing in for Tywin under Tommen.

Ah ur right he came in for joff and was thrown in the cell before tommen. My mind was running to quick to post the answer hahaha tripping over my own thoughts.

Ok i need to think up a good one......

For Tyrion to live, for Sansa to live, for the good of the realm Joffrey had to die.

For Tyrion to live, for Sansa to live, for the good of the realm Joffrey had to die.

for all the reasons previously listed and more, JOFF HAD TO DIE!!

ok

Name Those who have been famously known as and held the title of The King Beyond The Wall

I always thought of Bael and his flower like Arkon and the Wanda Maximoff, aka the Scarlet Witch, and the blossom of the betrothed of the Imperion of Polemachus... and Lord Tennyson. Uh, too comic nerdy?

Since Eversummer is not around, I suggest that the first person who has trivia should post a new one. I'll be at work for most of the next five days, so I would not be quick in responding to guesses.

Boaz got me thinking of professions, so please name as many bards/singers as you can remember.