James Dunavant - Keepers Way Series

JackBlue40

A number of years ago I read a book titled Keepers of Forever that was authored and posted on-line by James C. Dunavant. I enjoyed this book very much and have been waiting for the sequels, Ruler of the Void and Inside the Outside, to be published or posted. I would appreciate any help in finding them as I have not been able to find either posted or indication that either was published.

Thanks.

Yes, that's the original novel. What I'm looking for are the sequels to the first book.

A number of years ago I read a book titled Keepers of Forever that was authored and posted on-line by James C. Dunavant. I enjoyed this book very much and have been waiting for the sequels, Ruler of the Void and Inside the Outside, to be published or posted. I would appreciate any help in finding them as I have not been able to find either posted or indication that either was published.

Thanks.

I am the author of the novel "The Keepers of Forever." The sequel "The Ruler of the Void" is not quite ready to be made available online. I hope it will be within the next few months. When it is available, a link to it will be found at my website. "Inside the Outside" is actually a short story version of the Keepers novel. Since I haven't made enough post here, I can't provide the links, but if you search on "The Keepers of Forever" you'll land right on it. Thanks to JackBlue40 for his interest and to those that tried to help him find the sequel.

Back