Wait a minute! did I miss something? SPOILERS

norchie26

What happened to Faolein? did he die when Sindérian decided to sacrifice herself?:confused: Anyways, that was pretty badass of her to take on all those furiádhin by herself! I thought she had lost her mind!

Ouriána must be pissed. She had just created some new acolytes and lo and behold! she loses two of her best, and the high priest is mortally wounded! No doubt she felt the earth move in Phaôrax.

I guess Ruan has to face the people who he loathes to save the life of the woman he loves....awww:eek:

BTW, Goezenou=creepy!

Yes, he did die. He's been lingering half-way between life and death since they tried to kill him at Saer, because of the vision he had way back in HS that (even though it wasn't entirely clear or complete -- the Sight never is in their world) told him he would have to be there on the threshold to send Sindérian back at the right time).

I'm glad you liked the way she challenged the Furiádhin at Ceir Eldig, it was brave and self-sacrificing, but somewhat misguided on her part, since they didn't get Winloki back -- she really wasn't wise enough or experienced enough to make that kind of decision. However, it has unintended consequences later, that should make sense of it all. (Which is as much as I can tell you, without giving too much away.)