Have I missed something? (White Wolf)

OldDog

I named myself after the old hound waylander finds
Ok, iv read almost all of the Drenai books over and over, including the Damned books (my personal favorite) but somethings bugging me. i just finished re-reading White Wolf and right at the end in the epilogue when Olek approches Ulric at Druss's funeral Pyre asking for his axe and a "sliver of bone" it's hinted that Ulric and Skilgannon have not only met before, but fought together. Please someone shed light on this because its on my mind whenever i read any of the Drenai tales (i hate loose ends).
Cheers

As far as i recall, it's only barley mentioned that Oleg faught as a general for Ulrik and saved his life and that's why he got the hair, bone and axe. Can't remember where its mentioned tho sorry, thought it may have been in SoNaD

Funny I just finished White Wolf too! I was wondering the same, especially when Ulric says he can ask anything and get it.

I was also wondering- the kid Rabalyn, does he grow up to be the Earl of Dros Purdol?? I gave my copy of Legend to a friend and cant check myself.
Have the feeling he grows up to be someone important.

i wondered about that too but iv checked a few gemmell time lines and Rabalyn's only mentioned a few times with his actions in White Wolf so im guessing this is another one of those loose ends that gemmell didnt get round to before he passed away (RIP)

Thanks Old dog!
I think I will have to buy another copy of Legend to see who is the Earl of Dros Purdol. I wondered if he marries the little girl (in the future)who Druss and Skilganon rescued, because she was the daughter of the earl.

I think in "The Swords of Night and Day" there is mention of where Skilganon was during the events of Legend were taking place.